RULES AND REGULATIONS OF INSTITUTION
- Timings of the college are 10:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- All the students have to reach the college campus before morning assembly. Attending assembly is essential for all the students 'Thoughts Of the Day’ is displayed on the notice board and “Meditation “ is made mandatory and the Prayer is recited daily.
- Students will not be granted any leave without permission of the principal.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for all the students as per rules of University of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- If a student is absent for seven days without any information, her name will be struck off from the college.
- During Teaching Practice and Block Teaching, no leave will be granted.
- College working days have been decided according to NCTE rules.
- Subjects shall be allotted according to the college convenience. Seven Teaching subjects (English, Hindi, Social Studies, Sanskrit, History, Economics, Civics).
- All the students shall have to carry their Identity Cards during college time.
- No students shall be permitted for full time or part time job while doing B.Ed.
- All the students should abide by the above rules.
- The institution follows the rules of N.C.T.E and University of Rajasthan regarding fee structure and curriculum.